SX series of Applications in Survey Mapping and Geomatics SXgeo
- Manage survey operations, take GPS coordinates, waypoints, tracks and routes
- Capture geo-tagged photos
- Take notes, attributes or data in customizable forms
- Create hand sketches (Single line drawing)
- Export the data instantly through GPRS in .gdb
- shp, .kml, and other standard formats
- Creation of the output data in the SXsurvey and SXgeo from field gets populated in real-time
- Background Maps – non editable shape files of choice for the survey area in the devices
- Create customized data models per feature type (networks / roads / assets etc)
- Create objects on the handhelds as per data models
- Post process data for increased accuracy?
Complete survey management software for Mapping and Geomatics with post-processing for increased accuracy. Create projects and customized forms for survey, analyse and manage survey data and operations in real-time. Use pre-loaded base maps or add new survey area base maps in the devices. Post-process data for increased accuracy.
Ensure consistently high quality data SXgeo includes quality control features critical for enterprise GIS data development. For example, collected features can be compared against any number of background datasets such as vector GIS data, aerial photographs or satellite imagery in order to verify accuracy and detect conflicts. Background data can be imported to SXgeo from GIS systems, directly from imagery files, or referenced directly from a web map server.
SXgeo device apps also make it easy to incorporate geo-tagged photo capture into the data collection workflow using either a SXtreo GPS handhelds or SXtreo GNSS PDAs with integrated camera. Field workers can take and preview photos, automatically attaching them to the current feature, and stamping each photo with the time, date, and location at which it was taken.
Increase field work efficiency and productivity
Data can be imported to SXgeo from a number of GIS and database formats, allowing previously collected GIS data with Base Maps to be taken back to the field for verification and update. The software’s Data Dictionary Editor creates custom lists of features and attributes for field data collection and supports the development of conditional attribute data capture forms in SXgeo apps on the SXtreo range of GNSS devices that dynamically adapt to previously entered attribute values for maximum data collection efficiency. By creating a data dictionary or importing one from a GIS based on its exact data schema, GIS administrators can be confident that data collected in the field will integrate seamlessly with the GIS repository and that data returned will be accurate and consistent.
Software for highly productive field GIS data collection and maintenance SXgeo device apps are designed for fast and efficient field GIS data collection and maintenance. Integrating all the ways you collect data—with a GNSS handheld computer—it’s a powerful system for the collection of high quality feature and position data for GIS update and maintenance.
Effortless and intelligent field data collection Regardless of the field application and the complexity of the GIS data to be collected, SXgeo apps for devices provide simple and efficient workflows to capture high quality data quickly and easily. SXgeo device apps make the field data collection workflow seamless by including intelligent features such as map-centric operation, graphical status display, and the ability to record a position offset, at the field worker’s fingertips.
Improve the accuracy of GNSS data
Postprocessing with SXgeo significantly improves the autonomous accuracy of data collected in the field all the way down to sub-meter to even centimeter level, incorporating the application’s differential correction technology. SXgeo supports the complete range of SXtreo Mapping and GNSS portfolio, as well as associated positioning technologies. SXgeo has been designed to develop GIS information that is consistent, reliable, and accurate from GNSS data collected in the field.
- SXgeo Apps for Handhelds
- Efficient field GIS data collection
- and maintenance
- One-click data capture with SXgeo
- data collection mode
- Customizable forms improves
- efficiency of survey operations
- Supports GNSS handheld
- computer, or centimeter-grade
- equipment data collection methods
- of SXtreo Rugged Handheld range
SXgeo Desktop Solution
- Quality control of GNSS data before exporting to GIS
- Data import and export in a variety of GIS formats
- Sophisticated data dictionary editor to ensure consistency between the field and the office Quality data processing for high accuracy with SXtreo GPS handhelds
- Differential corrections to improve the quality of GNSS data collected in the field
- Sub-meter-level accuracy using the SXtreo GN 2X series handhelds
- Supports GAGAN postprocessing for data collected with GAGANenabled
- SXtreo GNSS receivers
We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
Product images do not necessarily correspond to the actual product. The manufacturer may change the look or packaging of a product without prior notice. We shall not bear any responsibility for a product that looks different from the image posted on this website, as long as the specifications match.
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor color etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in color between the image and the actual product. contrasts