Cloud-based Precision Geospatial Agri Decision Support System Improve faster decision making
Geographic Information System (GIS), Remote Sensing Image Analysis (RSIA), Global Positiong System (GPS) are employed in various projects to generate spatial information while Modeling and Simulation is the basic tool used to understand and predict biophysical and socioeconomic processes together with outputs of the systems being investigated.
SXagro is a significant tool to help the nation manage its land and soil resource sustainably, restoring their productivity for future generations. Information include land use, drainage, weather forecasts, soil type, soil depth, and soil chemical properties and recommendations for each type of land use.
Experience the transformation in Agriculture. Reduce risks, improve bottom line
Using GIS in the visualization of the results and developing user friendly graphical interfaces by incorporating analytical models our multidisciplinary research unit has developed SXagro, an SDSS (spatial decision support system) specific to agricultural needs for the Indian subcontinent
Disseminate real time advisories Realize potential and maximize profitability for the farmers
- Design and build spatial databases for agriculture and natural resources planning and management.
- Design and implement customized decision support systems based on ArcView GIS.
- Integrating remote sensing, image processing, GIS and GPS for land use system analysis and land evaluation.
- Crop yield prediction and crop management strategies using crop modeling and simulation in combination with spatial information.
- Electronic Pest surveillance and management systems.
- Field level data collection and reporting using specially manufactured rugged handheld devices, SXtreo.
- Crop coverage geospatial information for immediate advice and attention.
- Application of watershed models in predicting runoff and sediments.
- Agroclimatological data monitoring and analysis.
- Technical advices for various software used in Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resource Management.
We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
Product images do not necessarily correspond to the actual product. The manufacturer may change the look or packaging of a product without prior notice. We shall not bear any responsibility for a product that looks different from the image posted on this website, as long as the specifications match.
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor color etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in color between the image and the actual product. contrasts