Rugged PDA for Industries
SXtreo rugged handheld PDAs
Automation in manufacturing is transforming through implementation of mobile computing so analysis and decision making can take place at the point of the problem itself. Whether it’s a massive public works project, large scale construction, or a refinery, real-time data acquisition and access keeps the wheels of industry moving. At the same time, logistics support relies completely on computer-based tracking and inventory control. Despite advances in modernization, vibration, shock and heat are often damaging to a production environment. Dust, debris, spilled oils and moisture is a constant companion interfering in the mobile computing. SXtreo rugged PDAs are manufactured to work under harsh industrial conditions so they stand up to temperature extremes and resist vibration and impact usual to an industrial setup. Whether it’s a massive public works project, large scale construction, or a refinery, real-time data acquisition and access keeps the wheels of industry moving.
SXtreo rugged handheld PDAs are used in a variety of industrial applications, including oil and gas, test and measurement, and asset and facilities management. SXtreo rugged handhelds are also used for pipeline monitoring and integrity, leak detection and repair, vibration monitoring, and infrastructure management.
SXtreo matches the IP-4X & IP-65 standards for your uses in the industrial floor or heavy industry settings. Ingress Protection Standards explained below:
Ingress Protection Chart
IP First number – Protection against solid objects
- No special protection
- Protected against solid objects over 50 mm, e.g. accidental touch by persons hands.
- Protected against solid objects over 12 mm, e.g. persons fingers.
- Protected against solid objects over 2.5 mm (tools and wires).
- Protected against solid objects over 1 mm (tools, wires, and small wires).
- Protected against dust limited ingress (no harmful deposit).
- Totally protected against dust.
IP Second number – Protection against liquids
- No protection
- Protection against vertically falling drops of water e.g. condensation.
- Protection against direct sprays of water up to 15o from the vertical.
- Protected against direct sprays of water up to 60o from the vertical.
- Protection against water sprayed from all directions – limited ingress permitted.
- Protected against low pressure jets of water from all directions – limited ingress.
- Protected against temporary flooding of water, e.g. for use on ship decks – limited ingress permitted.
- Protected against the effect of immersion between 15 cm and 1 m.
- Protects against long periods of immersion under pressure.
We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
Product images do not necessarily correspond to the actual product. The manufacturer may change the look or packaging of a product without prior notice. We shall not bear any responsibility for a product that looks different from the image posted on this website, as long as the specifications match.
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor color etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in color between the image and the actual product. contrasts