SXtreo T51C GAGAN enabled precision GPS PDA from Stesalit
For your low cost survey with geo-tagged photo capture, asset mapping and GPS data point collections using Made in India rugged GPS handheld device Sxtreo T51C. Sxtreo T51C brings you the best of accuracy at the lowest cost, all the features you would need and more. By combining multi-GNSS receivers with a large number of channels attaining high level of availability of constellation of satellites the accuracy is increased manifolds. Precision is further enhanced with GAGAN corrections. Further you can improve the accuracy using the post processing feature inbuild in the SXtreo T51C.
- Precise GPS through Multi-GNSS and GAGAN correction
- Ease of use with intuitive mobile GIS application SXgeo
- Real-time 1-3 m accuracy
- Centimeter-level accuracy after post-processing
- Geo-tagged photo capture
- Made In India
- Pendrive ready USB 2.0 port
- Long battery life with 8000 mAh battery
- Large 5 inch screen for mapping
- Easily import your KML, Shape files, Raster images and in all popular vector and raster formats
- One-Click data capture, waypoints, tracks
- Sophisticated Data Dictionary
- Export GIS data in KML, Shape Files, MS Excel and in all popular vector and data formats
- Rugged design to withstand dust, water, and accidental fall from hand
GAGAN GPS Device,
GIS Mapping Rugged Field Computer
We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
Product images do not necessarily correspond to the actual product. The manufacturer may change the look or packaging of a product without prior notice. We shall not bear any responsibility for a product that looks different from the image posted on this website, as long as the specifications match.
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor color etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in color between the image and the actual product. contrasts