Integrated Crop Health Monitoring Solution has the following components:
- Drone for collecting near real time field image for generating crop stress map
- Field survey team to survey areas of concern and generate crop advisory for stressed areas depending on the visual inputs received from the area.
- Analytical tools for processing big data with near real time prediction that would prevent crop loss.
- Artificial Intelligence powered simulation tools
- Mobile app for registering a user and placing a request for drone survey. The app would also provide a platform for the registered user to visualize his plot for locating areas of stress with necessary irrigation advisories for the same.
- Web app is the web version for registered users to visualize the current stress status of his/her plot on web with facility to store and view all information for the current crop year.
- IOT sensor for providing advance advisory related to stress area along with development of dedicated irrigation model related to water scheduling, application of fertilizer and pesticide